Friday, September 14, 2007

Travelling again!

Hello all!

I am currently in Perth, after a flight that would have been uneventful if not for the fact that while I was attempting to sleep the two people on either side of me were engaging in a loud conversation with each other (I was in the middle seat) and gesticulating such that I kept getting hit.

Anyway, I am excited to be here. The weather isn't supposed to be great, but there seems to be a lot to do even when it's not that sunny. I will have at least one sunny day, during which I hope to go to Rottnest Island.

Well, it's only eight but I'm pretty tired. I'm going to wake up early tomorrow and head to Fremantle, which is supposed to be awesome. Since I am now travelling around, I should be updating my blog more often, so check back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you get to travel around some more! Have an amazing time (I know you will)!

Rick said...

Hey Glad you got there okay. I can't wait to see all the amazing pics that you're going to take while wandering around.